05 May 7 tips on what and how to communicate with your customers right now
The weeks which followed the confinement and the closing of the businesses plunged the communicants of companies into an artistic vagueness.
What should we say to customers?
In what tone should we communicate, and which channels should we use?
The following weeks of re-openings and increased human activities will gradually intensify. According to a recent report from the Edelman Trust Barometer, the behavior of brands during the covid-19 crisis will influence 50% of the French population’s purchasing decisions. In this article we are going to give you some guidelines on how to adapt to the current situation and how to start communicating again with your customers.
- Communicate on store re-opening times.
- Offer home delivery, free of charges.
- Communicate on the continuous hygiene measures.
- Inform your customers about the increase in the contactless payment limit.
- Communicate on the continuous social commitment.
- Communicate all new services offered.
- Gather feedback from your customers